Dr. Thomas Boduch
2010 Most Worshipful Grand Master
Free And Accepted Masons Of TN
Dr. Thomas Boduch was born August 28, 1953 in Springfield, Massachusetts, the son of Irene and Mitchell Boduch. He attended local schools, Springfield College (1971-1974) and received the degree of Doctor of Medicine from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 1979. After graduation, he entered active duty with the U. S. Air Force , attaining the rank of Captain. He completed additional training at Wilford Hall USAF Hospital, San Antonio, Texas, and then served the Air Force as a Family Physician at Hancock AFB, Syracuse, N.Y. In 1984, he moved to Tennessee and worked as an Emergency Room Physician. In 1989, he established a Family Practice Office in Kingston.
He married Betty McKissack Voyles on January 20, 1996, and together they raised her two children, William Joshua Voyles (age 29) and Elizabeth Marie Voyles (age 25).
He was raised in Union Lodge #38 on April 13, 1991, and served as Worshipful Master in 1995 and 1996. He has served as Secretary since 2004.
His other Masonic affiliations include:
- Tennessee Lodge of Research
- East Tennessee Past Masters Association
- Palmyra Chapter #218, RAM
- Adoniram Council #114, CM
- Plateau Commandery #38, KT
- Nicholas E. Oldham Council #378, AMD, PSM 2004
- Frizzell York Rite College #57
- William B. Anderson Council #73, Knight Masons
- Knoxville Scottish Rite--33rd degree--Inspector General Honorary
- Kerbela Shriners (Medical Director)
- Hillbilly Clan #24
- Tenasi Teocali #138, Order of Quetzacoatl
- Knoxville Court #57, Royal Order of Jesters
- The Royal Order of Scotland (State Petition Screening Chairman)
- The Philalethes Society
- Knoxville Chapter #514, National Sojourners
- Burlington Forest #207, Tall Cedars of Lebanon
- Kingston Chapter #405, Order of the Eastern Star
- Charity Court #17, Order of the Amaranth
- DeMolay Legion of Honor
- He is also a Tennessee Colonel and a member of the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels.
In the Grand Lodge, he served on the VISION 2013 committee from 1996 until 2006. While serving as committee chairman from 2006-2008, he facilitated the transformation of that committee to the present LONG RANGE PLANNING COMMITTEE. Additionally, from 2001 to 2006, he served as a member of the Masonic Education Committee. He also served as Grand Marshal in 1997, Grand Tiler in 2004, and Junior Grand Deacon in 2005.
He was elected R.W. Junior Grand Warden on March 28, 2007 and advanced each year. He was elected M.W. Grand Master on March 25, 2010.